Click to Convert
PDF and HTML Converter
Word to PDF conversion or HTML conversion is fast and simple with Click to Convert. Create a PDF or HTML document out of almost any type of file.
Click to Convert provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office by registering itself on the Application toolbars. From inside any Office document, locate the Add-Ins tab, and you will find the Click to Convert program and corresponding menus and toolbars.
- PDF capabilities that create, secure, combine and send industry standard PDFs Enhanced
- Converts your documents to HTML and gets them to the web quickly Enhanced
- Word to PDF conversion software as well as conversion capabilities for over 350 file formats
- Saves you time by batch concerting multiple documents at the same time
- Converts your PDFs to HTML for publishing online New
- Is the easiest, most cost-effective alternative to Adobe Acrobat and the only tool that offers HTML conversion for online document publishing
- Automate document conversion with our powerful developer SDK on the client or server Enhanced
- Maximum compatibility including Windows 7, Windows 64-bit and Office 2010 support New
- Already used around the world by over 10,000 organizations every day
Click to Convert creates highly compressed PDF files optimized for screen and web viewing. Our compression technology is amongst the best there is so you can be guaranteed your PDF files will be the smallest possible files size for quick and easy sharing.
Print any file to the Click to Convert II virtual printer. Click to Convert will detect the new print job and display the Publish Setting window. Now you can choose to create PDF, HTML or both. Send documents created in Word to PDF or HTML. You can also change the options that effect how the PDF and/or HTML will be created.
For more information about Click to Convert and using it for Word to PDF or HTML creation and more, have a look at the Click to Convert product page.
March 2009, read the review
Click to Convert and Word
You can also control the way that Click to Convert renders your files from Word to PDF or HTML format. For this to work correctly, you need to use the “styles” options in Microsoft Word. For example, to create a table of contents, highlight the text you wish to use and click on one of the Heading styles in the Home tab. Then click on the References tab and click on Table of Contents. You can then configure or select the style for your Table of Contents. In the Add-Ins tab within the Word application, select the Change Office Options drop down menu. You can keep the default styles reflected in your Word formatting, or change the options for a different style in the resulting PDF or HTML document. It's an incredible tool not just for converting Word to PDF files, but also for all Office files and many many more!
PDF Toolbox is an easy choice for anyone who uses and edits PDF documents.PDF Toolbox works with PDF file’s created from any source, so you’re not locked into one PDF creation tool.
- Advanced Splitting, Merging and Appending of PDF files - PDF Toolbox gives you total control over PDF document assembly.
- Add, Remove and Modify PDF Security – PDF Toolbox gives full control over PDF document security settings.
- Stamp, Watermark, Headers and Footers - with PDF Toolbox, you can add stamps and watermarks, add header or footers to pages.
- Powerful Bookmark Management - PDF Toolbox gives you full control to add, edit, remove or modify new and existing bookmarks in PDFs.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and using it as a PDF Word converter, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.