Click to Convert
Quick and Easy PDF and HTML Conversion
Click to Convert enables you to easily convert documents into PDF files or HTML files. Click to Convert comes packed with powerful features. HTML conversion is simple and fast, and you can retain links, produce links, meta tags and so much more.
Click to Convert provides HTML conversion and files as well as PDF files: Create files from virtually any document or application. This allows users to create HTML for online display with a web browser and PDF files for sharing and distribution. Users can use the best format for their distribution requirements.
Complete HTML Linking: PDF and HTML conversion files created from Microsoft Office documents retain document structure including hyperlinks, document cross-links, bookmarks, document meta-information (author, title, subject, keywords) and PowerPoint slide titles.
Merge web pages
Choose how many pages you would like to appear on each HTML page when implementing HTML conversion. If you would like to place all the pages from your original documents onto one HTML page, simply enter "0" (zero).
You can automatically upload the HTML to the web site.
When publishing, look for Remote Publishing under the General Options screen. Enter your details and Click to Convert will automatically upload your published HTML and PDF files.
Make the HTML versions of your documents
look just like your website or intranet.
Templates allow you to automatically create HTML pages that look like your corporate intranet or website (including all links, layout and formatting). Users can simply specify a custom HTML template and Click to Convert will wrap this template around the HTML renditions that it publishes.
If you have basic knowledge of constructing HTML, you will find the template
feature very simple. For example, do you know what you are looking at when you see a web page
in HTML or could you construct a basic page in HTML?
There are many websites and online tutorials that will take you through the basics and this is recommended before you use the template feature. We have provided a sample using purepage.com website. You will then be able to continue and integrate the HTML documents that you render through the HTML conversion utilities.
Click to Convert
complements your existing web editor.
Click to Convert creates HTML from existing files that can be used as a part of your web site or on your intranet - everyone has a web browser. You can edit the results of Click to Convert in many web editing tools such as Microsoft FrontPage, ExpressionWeb and Adobe Dreamweaver. You can also integrate your newly created HTML documents into the template for your corporate website or intranet.
For more about Click to Convert and its HTML conversion features, have a look at the Click to Convert product page.
March 2009, read the review
Click to Convert Features
- Fastest and most reliable PDF and HTML conversion.
- Professional support and help desk included to get you the advice you need quickly.
- Create high-quality PDF or HTML files from your documents with a couple of clicks.
- Capabilities for converting Word file PDF file
- Microsoft Office toolbar integration supporting hyperlinks, bookmarks and table of contents.
- Drag and drop batch processing for groups of documents.
- Customizable PDF settings including 128bit security, compression, watermarks and font embedding.
- One-Click e-mailing or web-site uploading of files.
- View HTML files on any platform from any web browser.
- Affordable - low cost per seat including multi-license and educational discounts.
PDF Toolbox is an easy choice for anyone who uses and edits PDF documents.PDF Toolbox works with PDF file’s created from any source, so you’re not locked into one PDF creation tool.
- Advanced Splitting, Merging and Appending of PDF files - PDF Toolbox gives you total control over PDF document assembly.
- Add, Remove and Modify PDF Security – PDF Toolbox gives full control over PDF document security settings.
- Stamp, Watermark, Headers and Footers - with PDF Toolbox, you can add stamps and watermarks, add header or footers to pages.
- Powerful Bookmark Management - PDF Toolbox gives you full control to add, edit, remove or modify new and existing bookmarks in PDFs.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and using it as a PDF Word converter, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.