Click to Convert
The Easiest Way to Create PDF and HTML Files
Convert Word to PDF and HTML, as well as over 350 file formats.
Inzone Software brings you Click to Convert, the powerful feature filled software application that makes it easy to convert files to PDF and HTML.
Convert Word to PDF, HTML and more. All Microsoft Office files can be instantly transformed into HTML or PDF files.
Click to Convert provides you with all of the necessary options and integration needed in order to make web pages in just a matter of minutes. And best of all, Click to Convert costs much less than other applications. Have a look at the different features available, download a trial version now!
Click to Convert Features
- Fastest and most reliable PDF and HTML conversion.
- Professional support and help desk included to get you the advice you need quickly.
- Create high-quality PDF or HTML files from your documents with a couple of clicks.
- Convert Word to PDF and all other Office formats
- Microsoft Office toolbar integration supporting hyperlinks, bookmarks and table of contents.
- Drag and drop batch processing for groups of documents.
- Customizable PDF settings including 128bit security, compression, watermarks and font embedding.
- One-Click e-mailing or web-site uploading of files.
- View HTML files on any platform from any web browser.
- Affordable - low cost per seat including multi-license and educational discounts.
Creating PDFs or HTML using Click to Convert is easy. Everyone is looking for a high powered and easy to use application in order to convert Word to PDF, but with Click to Convert you get so much more!
Click to Convert and Word
Easily convert Word to PDF or HTML and control the way that Click to Convert renders your Word documents into PDF or HTML format. For this to work correctly, you need to use the “styles” options in Microsoft Word. For example, to create a table of contents, highlight the text you wish to use and click on one of the Heading styles in the Home tab. Then click on the References tab and click on Table of Contents. You can then configure or select the style for your Table of Contents.
Click to Convert provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office® by registering itself on the Application toolbars. From inside any Office document, locate the Add-Ins tab, and you will find the Click to Convert program and corresponding menus and toolbars.
For more information about Click to Convert and how to convert Word to PDF, have a look at the Click to Convert product page.
March 2009, read the review
Once installation is complete, you can create PDF and HTML files from your documents in three easy ways, including the ability to easily convert Word to PDF:
- Microsoft Office Integration
Click to Convert adds toolbars and menus to Word, Excel and PowerPoint, allowing users true one-click convert doc to HTML and PDF file creation. Easily convert Word doc PDF file in the matter of no time at all!
- Batch Processing
Click to Convert supports true batch processing of documents into PDF and HTML. Simply drag a group of files onto the Click to Convert window to publish them at the same time.
- Virtual Printer
Click to Convert installs a virtual printer to your Windows system so that you can create PDF and HTML files from any application simply by printing to the Click to Convert printer. Convert doc to HTML or PDF easier than ever before.
PDF Toolbox is an easy choice for anyone who uses and edits PDF documents.PDF Toolbox works with PDF file’s created from any source, so you’re not locked into one PDF creation tool.
- Advanced Splitting, Merging and Appending of PDF files - PDF Toolbox gives you total control over PDF document assembly.
- Add, Remove and Modify PDF Security – PDF Toolbox gives full control over PDF document security settings.
- Stamp, Watermark, Headers and Footers - with PDF Toolbox, you can add stamps and watermarks, add header or footers to pages.
- Powerful Bookmark Management - PDF Toolbox gives you full control to add, edit, remove or modify new and existing bookmarks in PDFs.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and using it as a PDF Word converter, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.