Click to Convert
The Easiest Way to Create PDF and HTML Files
Convert Word Doc PDF file, as well as over 350 file formats!
Are you looking for a powerful and inexpensive way to convert a Word doc to PDF file? With Click to Convert, you can convert virtually any image into a PDF or HTML file in just a few clicks. Click to Convert is powerful, fast, and it costs far less than other software applications.
Click to Convert Features
- Fastest and most reliable PDF and HTML conversion.
- Professional support and help desk included to get you the advice you need quickly.
- Create high-quality PDF or HTML files from your documents with a couple of clicks.
- Convert Word Doc PDF file and all other Office formats
- Microsoft Office toolbar integration supporting hyperlinks, bookmarks and table of contents.
- Drag and drop batch processing for groups of documents.
- Customizable PDF settings including 128bit security, compression, watermarks and font embedding.
- One-Click e-mailing or web-site uploading of files.
- View HTML files on any platform from any web browser.
- Affordable - low cost per seat including multi-license and educational discounts.
Once installation is complete, you can create PDF and HTML files from your documents in three easy ways:
- Microsoft Office Integration
Click to Convert adds toolbars and menus to Word, Excel and PowerPoint, allowing users true one-click convert doc to HTML and PDF file creation. Easily convert Word doc PDF file in the matter of no time at all!
- Batch Processing
Click to Convert supports true batch processing of documents into PDF and HTML. Simply drag a group of files onto the Click to Convert window to publish them at the same time.
- Virtual Printer
Click to Convert installs a virtual printer to your Windows system so that you can create PDF and HTML files from any application simply by printing to the Click to Convert printer. Convert doc to HTML or PDF easier than ever before.
Click to Convert provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office® by registering itself on the Application toolbars. From inside any Office document, locate the Add-Ins tab, and you will find the Click to Convert program and corresponding menus and toolbars.
For more information about Click to Convert and how to convert a Word doc to PDF file, HTML file and more, have a look at the Click to Convert product page.
March 2009, read the review
- convert a Word doc to PDF file or HTML
- Microsoft Office® (including 2010 and 2007 as well as prior versions) and Windows® Vista® support.
- MS Office toolbar integration and advanced options
- Batch-publishing mode
- PDF security, watermarks and font embedding
- Font embedding
- One-click e-mailing or uploading
- Developer mode for automated hands-free publishing
- Affordable and easy to use
PDF Toolbox is an easy choice for anyone who uses and edits PDF documents.PDF Toolbox works with PDF file’s created from any source, so you’re not locked into one PDF creation tool.
- Advanced Splitting, Merging and Appending of PDF files - PDF Toolbox gives you total control over PDF document assembly.
- Add, Remove and Modify PDF Security – PDF Toolbox gives full control over PDF document security settings.
- Stamp, Watermark, Headers and Footers - with PDF Toolbox, you can add stamps and watermarks, add header or footers to pages.
- Powerful Bookmark Management - PDF Toolbox gives you full control to add, edit, remove or modify new and existing bookmarks in PDFs.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and using it as a PDF Word converter, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.