Click to Convert
PDF and HTML File Conversion
Easily convert documents HTML, convert doc PDF. Most any file can be converted into HTML web-ready pages or PDF files within a few clicks.
Convert doc to PDF and HTML (web-pages) with our award winning tool, Click to Convert. Conversion is so quick and easy and you don’t have to worry about compatibility because Click to Convert supports the latest versions of Windows and over 350 different file formats including Office 2007 and new Office 2010 documents.
Once installation is complete, you can create PDF and HTML files from your documents in three easy ways:
- Microsoft Office Integration
Click to Convert adds toolbars and menus to Word, Excel and PowerPoint, allowing users true one-click convert doc to PDF and HTML file creation.
- Batch Processing
Click to Convert supports true batch processing of documents into PDF and HTML. Simply drag a group of files onto the Click to Convert window to publish them at the same time.
- Virtual Printer
Click to Convert installs a virtual printer to your Windows system so that you can create PDF and HTML files from any application simply by printing to the Click to Convert printer.
Convert doc PDF, print to PDF, add security options and more!
Once installation is complete, you can open your PDF files directly in PDF Toolbox and manipulate them using any of the powerful tools in PDF Toolbox - without the need for any additional expensive software. Or convert doc to PDF in one click!
TIP: You can also right-click on any PDF file and select “Open with PDF Toolbox...” from the menu.
Click to Convert provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office® by registering itself on the Application toolbars. From inside any Office document, locate the Add-Ins tab, and you will find the Click to Convert program and corresponding menus and toolbars.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and how to convert doc to PDF, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.
March 2009, read the review
- Creates PDF or HTML
- Microsoft Office® (including 2010 and 2007 as well as prior versions) and Windows® Vista® support.
- MS Office toolbar integration and advanced options
- Batch-publishing mode
- PDF security, watermarks and font embedding
- Font embedding
- One-click e-mailing or uploading
- Developer mode for automated hands-free publishing
- Affordable and easy to use
PDF Toolbox is an easy choice for anyone who uses and edits PDF documents.PDF Toolbox works with PDF file’s created from any source, so you’re not locked into one PDF creation tool.
- Advanced Splitting, Merging and Appending of PDF files - PDF Toolbox gives you total control over PDF document assembly.
- Add, Remove and Modify PDF Security – PDF Toolbox gives full control over PDF document security settings.
- Stamp, Watermark, Headers and Footers - with PDF Toolbox, you can add stamps and watermarks, add header or footers to pages.
- Powerful Bookmark Management - PDF Toolbox gives you full control to add, edit, remove or modify new and existing bookmarks in PDFs.
For more features about PDF Toolbox and using it as a PDF Word converter, have a look at the PDF Toolbox product page.